Monday, August 29, 2011

21 Day Challenge, Day 15: New Hair Do

Day 15, New Hair

I mentioned yesterday that I was excited about today's prompt, which is to sport a new hairstyle. Kayla, the host of the 21 Day Challenge told us, ”Your head has the power to makeorbreak your outfit (AND your confidence).” It occurred to me that I always feel the most confident with a bob, and that all summer long I've been wanting to get my hair cut. It's been driving me crazy for the past month, so I took the challenge as the push I needed to get it cut. It definitely gave me a confidence boost today, and that's despite the fact that my hair dryer fritzed out on me this morning. I'll have to make sure I don't put off replacing it as long as I put off getting a haircut.

New Hair, full length

In honor of confidence boosts, I wore my favorite shirt. Not sure I love it with this skirt, though. It's been helpful to see my clothes in photos. A full length mirror is just not the same perspective.

Shirt, vintage; Skirt, J. Crew; Shoes, Avon; Bracelet, gift--Moroccan

3 comments:

  1. You look SO GOOD with a bob! I'm totally jealous. I don't think I could pull it off (or I'm just too scared...). I love the embroidery on your shirt, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cut! Your hair looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts--I love hearing from you!