Friday, February 4, 2011
Icing--Or What to Do When You're Iced In
a. scrub stovetop,
b. scrub sink,
c. clear clutter off your counters and clean them,
d. clean the backsplash,
e. wipe down your appliances,
f. clear clutter off the top of your refrigerator and clean it,
g. clean out your refrigerator.
h. Get your husband to do the floor.
3. Count your blessings--in particular, thank God that the power has stayed on.
4. Change the sheets.
5. Clean the guest bathroom.
6. Finish the book you're reading.
7. Spend plenty of time reading blogs and playing on YouTube.
8. And writing.
9. Do a project you've been meaning to do for a long time, like seasoning cast iron.
10. Get a little stir crazy and go out in the back yard to take pictures
a. pot pie,
b. a big pot of soup, and
c. concoct a way to use up the leftover odds and ends you found when cleaning out the fridge.
a. rye bread
b. and cake--so you can do a little icing of your own.